Post Driver, Titan X-Series, 3-1/4" Barrel, 1850 BPM, 45 LBS
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Dual throttle control possibility for enhanced comfort and maneuverability
- Customize with an assortment of Titan Comfort Grip Handles (sold separately) - Top Handle Throttle Kit - Lower Handle Kit - 15" Extended Lower Handle Kit and 30" Extended Lower Handle Kit
Offers up to 1,850 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 horsepower GX35 Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% self-contained, weighs only 45 LBS
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampening springs for lessening vibration
- Throttle with on-off auto reset button and trigger throttle
- Simple recoil pull start
- Threaded barrel and cap design holds sleeves securely
- Optional tent stake adapter available separately
Titan’s PGD3200X Gas-Powered Post Driver is 100% self-contained, easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line, without any inconvenient hoses or compressors. Compared to a manual driver, it drives in posts twice as fast and with less physical effort for the operator.
Titan X-Series post drivers are designed to accept a top handle and/or extended lower handle kit, each with independent throttle controls and a throttle junction connector, which allows for dual throttle control. The X-Series can also be equipped with a lower handle kit, which makes it easier to drive posts and carry the driver from different positions.
The PGD3200X's 3-¼” heavy-duty threaded steel barrel and barrel cap design makes changing reducer sleeves fast and secure. It accommodates pipes and posts up to 3-⅛” in diameter.
A 2-½” adapter reducer sleeve for driving smaller posts and stakes is included with your purchase. Additional reducer sleeves and tent stake adapter are available to buy separately.
Comes complete with rugged, protective poly carry case, extra grease, and a tool kit for servicing. Titan Post Drivers are assembled and serviced in the USA.
|Engine||1.3 HP GX35 Honda 4-stroke|
|Max Post Diameter||3-⅛"|
Lifetime on Hammer
Engine Warranty by Honda
We Also Recommend
RapidRoll Portable Safety Barrier Wheeled Fencing System