XPOWER XL-760AM 1/3 HP 1150 CFM Low Profile Air Mover
- Low profile, ABS-plastic, deep-nested design (only 8.3” tall)
- Unique outlet design delivers a wide-spread airflow for consistent drying across all surfaces
- Rated airflow up to 1150 CFM
- 1 speed with hour meter
- Stackable up to 6 units high for smart storage
- Multiple drying positions - Dries floors, ceilings, walls and stairways
- Low 2.8 Amp draw on the highest speed setting
- Rotomoulded handle that won’t break
- Built-in power outlets - Daisy-chain multiple air movers
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
The XPOWER XL-760AM Low Profile Air Mover is the new compact powerhouse solution for restoration job sites. A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which offers the necessary velocity to maximize drying area efficiently. Strategically placed vents on the underside of unit dry surface below the fan. The XL-760AM's durable ABS plastic housing is built to withstand heavy commercial use. Drawing only 2.8 amps, multiple units can be daisy chained using the built in GFCI power outlets. An integrated hour meter monitors billable time. Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-760AM features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class. A deep nested stackable allows for stable transportation. Unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. Delivering powerful performance in a lightweight design along with an ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
115 V / 60 HZ
17.7" x 17.7" x 8.3"
18.1" x 18.0" x 8.7"
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||Yes|
We Also Recommend
XPOWER X-600A 1/3 HP Air Mover with Daisy Chain