XPOWER XL-730A 1/3 HP 1150 CFM
- Low profile, ABS-plastic, deep-nested design (only 8.3” tall)
- Unique outlet design delivers a wide-spread airflow for consistent drying across all surfaces
- Rated airflow up to 1150 CFM
- Stackable up to 6 units high for smart storage
- Multiple drying positions - Dries floors, ceilings, walls and stairways
- 5 different speeds with low 2.8 AMP draw on the highest speed setting
- Rotomoulded handle that won’t break
- Built-in power outlets - Daisy-chain multiple air movers
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
The XPOWER XL-730A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a super compact size that does not compromise on power. A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area and efficiency. Vents on the underside of unit dry surface below fan. The XL-730A's durable ABS housing is built with heavy commercial use in mind. Offering five adjustable speeds and built in daisy chainable GFCI power outlets, this unit is versatile for a variety of drying applications. Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-730A features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class. A deep nested stackable design is stable for transportation. Unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series air movers the new industry favorite.
115 V / 60 HZ
17.7" x 17.7" x 8.3"
18.1" x 18.0" x 8.7"
|POWER OUTLETS FOR DAISY CHAIN||Yes|
We Also Recommend
XPOWER X-600A 1/3 HP Air Mover with Daisy Chain