Mr. Heater Big Maxx Unit Heater 80,000 BTU/Hr.SKU: F260560
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
- 80,000 BTU per hour
- For use with Natural Gas - Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- Includes 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount
- Low Profile Design - Can be installed in low-ceiling buildings
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required
- 1/2in gas connection
- Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a workspace you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source.
This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high-velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas.
These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally - please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections - installation is a cinch.
With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self-diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3-year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10-year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger.
This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
|Show Download Tool||No|
|BTU per Hour||80,000|
|Heating Area (Sq Ft)||2,000|
|Tank Capacity (Min)||No|
|Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU)||No|
|Run Time (Hrs at Min BTU)||No|
|Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)||No|
|Maximum Elevation (Ft)||No|
|Use||Residential Garages, Metal Buildings, Warehouses, Agricultural Building, Storage Buildings|
|Warranty||3 year Limited on parts and burner, 10 year limited on heat exchanger|
|Safety Tip-Over Switch||No|
|Heat Type||Forced Air|
|Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)||No|
|High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS)||Yes|
|Hose & Regulator Included||No|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh