- 25,000 BTU per hour
- For use with Natural Gas
- Heats up to 500-600 sq.ft
- For use in ventilated buildings with 7 to 8ft ceilings
- Efficient infrared heat that directly heats people and objects which in turn heats the surrounding air to your desired temperature
- Includes adjustable thermostat for individually controlled warmth and all necessary brackets and hardware
- No electricity required
- Easy to install
- No moving parts to service
- Non-corrosive materials used throughout the construction
99.9% Fuel Efficient. That is what the Heatstar 25,000 BTU Natural Gas radiant heater offers. This radiant heater transfers almost all of the fuel it burns directly into clean safe radiant heat.
Utilizing a unique power pile thermocouple to control the valve, there is no electricity required. Just hook-up the included millivolt thermostat with the appropriate wire - not included - then mount the heater to the wall and make the gas connection, then you are ready to go.