- Heat exchanger to keep exhaust gas and heated air separate
- Large capacity diesel fuel tanks provide hours of continuous operation
- Powerful fans ensure high static pressure allowing heater placement outdoors with clean heated air directed indoors
- Long life stainless steel combustion chamber
- Two stage pump for more reliable starts in sub-zero temperatures
- Electronic Flame Control
- Water resistant flame control box
- Automatic safety and control devices
- Optional thermostat available for constant temperature control
- Durable powder coated finish
- New heavy duty duct adapter available
Heatstar Indirect Heaters utilize extremely powerful fans that pull massive amounts of cold air across a 4 loop heat exchanger delivering powerful clean and reliable indirect heat where you need it. This 200,000 BTU oil fired heater can be ducted up to 50ft or for maximum efficiency or can be installed in the heater space and duct the exhaust outside (Chimney kits available) therefore reheating the warm air and resulting in less heat loss over time.
Unit is equipped with heavy-duty 10in pneumatic wheels and internal onboard diagnostics with a connection for an external remote thermostat. With Heatstar Indirect Heaters now you can heat the big jobs with more power, more BTUs, and more versatility.