DEWALT Forced Air Propane Heater 40,000 BTU/Hr. - DXH40FA
The DXH40FA forced air propane heater burns at 40,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this unit operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with a 20LB propane tank you can heat approximately 1000 square feet of space for around 11 hours.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- Piezo ignition built into the thermo-electric safety valve for easy ignition and operation.
- FUEL TYPE LIQUID PROPANE
- HEATER TYPE PROPANE
- HEATING AREA 800 SQ.FT.
- HOSE LENGTH 15'
- IGNITION TYPE PIEZO
- LP CONSUMPTION RATE 1.9 LBS./HR.
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE 20 LBS.
- NET WEIGHT 18 LBS.
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 40,000 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 100 CFM
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 110V
- REGULATOR SETTINGS 10 PSI
- RUN-TIME 12 HRS.
- L.P. Hose and Regulator
We Also Recommend
Mr. Heater Forced Air Propane Heater 38,000 BTU/Hr., MH38QFA
Mr. Heater High Intensity Radiant Propane Garage Heater 40,000 BTU/Hr., MH40LP
Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Unit Heater 50,000 BTU/Hr.