DEWALT Forced Air Electric Heater 1.65 KW- DXH165
The thermostatically controlled DXH165 Electric heater operates at 1500 watts on a standard 120v outlet. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction.
- Recessed controls provide durability for switches and knobs.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- Illuminated power switch with L.E.D. fault indicator to easily identify when the unit is powered on.
- AMPS 13.5 A
- HEATER TYPE ELECTRIC
- MINIMUM BREAKER REQUIRED 15 AMP
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 5,630 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 120 CFM
- OUTPUT (KW) 1.65 KW
- PHASE SINGLE
- SYSTEM 115V
- WATTS 1,650 W
- WEIGHT 14 LBS.
We Also Recommend
Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" Heater 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU/Hr.
HeatStar 125000-170000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater HS170FAVT (F170170)