DEWALT Forced Air Electric Construction Heater 10/7 KW - DXH1000TS
The thermostatically controlled DXH1000TS Electric heater operates at 10,000 watts on a 240v single phase circuit. As a convenience, this heater can also be used at 7000 watts depending on which size circuit is available on your particular jobsite. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction.
- Two stage Operation - Connects to either a 50A or 30A breaker
- Burner coils are supported at both the top and bottom to reduce transport noise and provide extra support for increased coil life.
- Recessed controls provide protection for switches and knobs.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- AMPS 28 / 42 A
- HEATER TYPE ELECTRIC
- MINIMUM BREAKER REQUIRED 2-POLE 50A @ 10KW / 2-POLE 30A @ 7 KW
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 34,121 / 23,884 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 350 CFM
- OUTPUT (KW) 10KW / 7KW
- PHASE SINGLE
- SYSTEM 240V
- WATTS 10,000 W
- WEIGHT 35 LBS.
We Also Recommend
Mr. Heater Golf Cart Propane Heater, 4,000 BTU/Hr., MH4GC
Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" Heater 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU/Hr.
HeatStar 125000-170000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater HS170FAVT (F170170)