DEWALT 75,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater DXH75KT
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
DEWALT™ industrial heaters are commercial-grade quality, built for Canadian winters. CSA approved and jobsite tested, they're Guaranteed Tough™.
- Equipped with -3.9° to 35°C (25° to 95°F) Thermostat. Heating element will cycle on and off to maintain set temperature.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel for easier, safer cleaning & maintenance
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomic handle
- Recessed controls to reduce risk of damage to knobs and valves on the jobsite
- Continuous electronic ignition - always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel - reduces the risk of fuels pooling and collecting in a dangerous manner
The DXH75KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 75,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a 6 gallon tank you will get a full 11 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 1875 square feet of space.
|Heating Area||1750 sq. ft.|
|Fuel Consumption||0.56 gal/hr|
|Tank Capacity||6 gal|
|Power Requirements||120v 60Hz|
|Full Tank Run Time||11 hrs|
|Weight when full||72 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty on Parts & Labour|
We Also Recommend
DEWALT 4200 Watt Commercial Portable Generator DXGN4500 w/ Honda Engine