Beton Trowel 2 x 75cm Ride On Power Trowel with Honda GX390 Engine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The lightweight and easy handling Beton Trowel ride-on power trowel for smaller, space-challenged job sites.
The BT750 fits through standard doorways and is great for upper deck work.
- Low Gravity Riders & High Speed Riders
- Easy Ergonomic Steering
- Fully Adjustable Seats
- Tool Box Standard Equipment
- Lights, Retardant Spray & Drink Holder Fitted as Standard
- Gearbox and Spiders Precision Machined for Accuracy and Long Wear Resistant Life
- Easy to Maintain
- Full 1 Year Warranty (Engines 2 Years)
- Pan & Blade Options: Finish Blade - F75416D, Float Shoe: FS7543, Float Pan: FP7508
|Engine||Honda GX390 13hp|
||2 x 75cm
|Blade Rotation Speed||140 RPM|
||1 Year (Engine 2 Years)|