Beton Trowel 90cm Walk-Behind Power Trowel with Honda GX160 Engine (Folding Handle)
The BT90HFH160 walk-behind concrete trowel for the building contractor or rental company, with folding handle.
Proven reliable, robust and manageable.
The BT Power Trowel is the professional finisher's right arm. the combination of weight, balance and blade span provides an all-around performance that is unequaled.
- Tri-tube lateral welded handle for strength. All control cables run inside the three handle tubes for maximum protection.
- Folding handle
- Body contoured handle bar for control & safety.
- Dual safety stop controls – Deadman & Centrifugal.
- Chromed handle and guard ring for easy cleaning.
- Precision engineered gearbox and spider assembly for trouble free long life.
- Spider arms fully adjustable to maintain exact blade balance and eliminate machine wobble.
- Lifting hook fitted standard to BT90H
- Full options of blades and float pans – finish, combination, float shoes, plastic blades.
- Blades and pans standard to many well known makes of machines
- 24 month warranty on machine and engine
||Honda GX160 5.5hp|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||73" x 31" x 38"|
||97 - 103 Lwa|
||1.1 – 1.5 m/s|
|Warranty||2 Year on Machine & Engine|