DEWALT Forced Air Propane Heater 100,000-150,000 BTU/Hr. -DXH150FAVSKU: DXH150FAV
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
The DXH150FAV forced air propane heater burns at 150,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 100,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. when operated with a 100LB propane tank you can heat approximately 3750 square feet of space for around 14 hours on high or 22 hours on low.
- Patented Quiet Burner Technology reduces the combustion and operation noise by up to 50%
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- FUEL TYPE LIQUID PROPANE
- HEATER TYPE PROPANE
- HEATING AREA 3,200 SQ.FT.
- HOSE LENGTH 20'
- IGNITION TYPE CONTINUOUS SPARK IGNITION
- LP CONSUMPTION RATE 4.8 - 6.8 LBS./HR.
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE 100 LBS.
- NET WEIGHT 28 LBS.
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 100,000 - 150,000 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 400 CFM
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 110V
- REGULATOR SETTINGS 20 PSI
- RUN-TIME 5 HRS.
- L.P. Hose and Regulator
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh