DEWALT Forced Air Propane Heater 35,000-65,000 BTU/Hr.
OUT OF STOCK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
DEWALT industrial heaters are commercial-grade quality, built for Canadian winters. CSA approved and jobsite tested, they're Guaranteed Tough.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel for easier, safer cleaning & maintenance
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomic handle
- Recessed controls to reduce risk of damage on the jobsite
- Continuous electronic ignition - always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel - reduces the risk of fuels pooling and collecting in a dangerous manner
The DXH65FAV forced air propane heater burns at 65,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 35,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. When operated with a 20LB propane tank you can heat approximately 1625 square feet of space for around 7 hours on high or 12 hours on low.
|Heating Area||1250 sq. ft.|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Minimum Tank Size||20 lbs|
|Fuel Consumption||1.3-3.0 lbs/hr|
|Run-Time||7 hrs (on high setting)|
|Ignition Type||Continuous spark|
|Hose Length||20 ft|
|Net Weight||20 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty on Parts & Labour|
- Liquid Propane Hose and Regulator
We Also Recommend
DEWALT 4200 Watt Commercial Portable Generator DXGN4500 w/ Honda Engine
Regular price $2,59100 $2,591.00