Beton Trowel 2 x 90cm Ride On Power Trowel with Honda GX670 Engine
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Beton Trowel BT900 Ride-On Power Trowel is a well balanced powerful floating and finishing machine.
Built strong but with simple mechanical construction to ensure contractors can more easily deal with any service requirements.
- Low Centre of Gravity Giving Good Finishing Results
- Ergonomic Manual Steering for Easy Operation
- Dependable Gearboxes with 2 Year Warranty
- Reliable BLM Style Clutch.
- Precision Machined Spider Plates and Trowel Arms for Maximum Wear Resistance and Blade Tolerance.
- Adjustable Seat
- Spray System & 4 x LED Lights Standard.
- Options: Manual Steering Overlapper Machine and 2 Wheel Transporter
- Pan & Blade Type Options: FP9408 Float Pan, FS9043 Float Shoes, F90416 Finish Blades, C90419 Combination Blades, WF90419 Wide Finish Blades
|Engine||Honda GX670 24 HP|
||2 x 90cm
|Blade Rotation Speed||140 RPM|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||76" x 41" x 39"
|Dry Weight||275 Kg.|
|Working Weight||333 Kg.|