Beton Trowel 2 x 90cm Ride On Power Trowel High Rider
OUT OF STOCK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Beton Trowel BT900 High Rider Ride-On Power Trowel is a well balanced powerful floating and finishing machine.
Built strong but with simple mechanical construction to ensure contractors can more easily deal with any service requirements.
- Ergonomic Steering for Positive Steering and Ease of Control
- Foot Operated Throttle and Deadman Control
- Simple but Strong Mechanical Drive Train for Easy and Cost Effective Maintenance
- Precision Machined Gearbox and Spider Assemblies for Long Trouble-Free Life and Fine Finishing Tolerance
- Spray System, Adjustable Seat, 4 x Running Lights, Engine
Hour Meter all Fitted as Standard
- Crane Lifting Points
- Optional Two Wheel Transporter for Site Use and to Ease Blade Changes
- 24 Month Warranty on Gearbox , Spider Assembly Guarantee
- Power Steering Options
|Engine||Honda GX690 26 HP|
||195 x 100|
|Finish||6 x 14|
|Combination||8 x 14|
|Wide Finish||8 x 14|
|Float Shoes||10 x 14|
|Warranty||24 Month on Gearbox|