Titan PGD2000X Post Driver X-Series with Storage Case
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Dual throttle control possibility for enhanced comfort and maneuverability
- Customize with an assortment of Titan Comfort Grip Handles (sold separately) - Top Handle Throttle Kit - Lower Handle Kit - 15" Extended Lower Handle Kit and 30" Extended Lower Handle Kit
Offers up to 1,750 beats-per-minute
Powered by 1.3 horsepower GX35 Honda 4-Stroke Engine
- 100% self-contained, weighs only 35 LBS
High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal handle dampening springs for lessening vibrations
Throttle with on-off auto reset button and trigger throttle
Simple recoil pull start
- Threaded barrel and cap design holds sleeve securely
- Optional adapters available - 1/2” sleeve or 3/4” sleeve
The Titan X-Series Post Drivers are designed to accept a variety of Titan Comfort Grip Handles. Switch handles for different tasks, to keep optimal comfort, control and safety when driving from different positions, while still allowing access to the integrated top carrying handle.
This versatile contractor-grade driver is powered by a 1.3 horsepower Honda GX35 4-stroke engine. It's 100% self-contained with no hoses or compressors needed, which makes it easy to lift, move and carry.
The PDG2000X is equipped with a 2” heavy-duty threaded steel barrel and cap, which make reducer sleeve changes fast and secure. It accommodates materials up to 1-7/8” in diameter. Included with this driver is a one-piece, solid industrial-grade poly 1” reducer sleeve that handles materials up to 7/8” diameter.
Also included with your purchase is a rugged, protective poly storage & carry case, extra grease, and a tool kit for servicing.
Titan Post Drivers are assembled and serviced in the USA.
|Engine||1.3 HP GX35 Honda 4-stroke|
|Max Post Diameter||1-7/8"|
Lifetime on Hammer
Engine Warranty by Honda
We Also Recommend
Titan PGD3200XPM Post Driver with Post Master Drive Cap
Titan PGD3200X Post Driver X-Series with Storage Case