Maddog Portable Mixing SystemSKU: MDGX
What's in the Box
- Maddog Unit
- Container with top
- Engine Oil
- Mixes up to 120 lbs. of material in about 2-3 minutes of time.
- Produces approximately 0.67 – 0.75 cubic feet for concrete per mix
- Makes small batches at the point-of-use
- Adapts to mixing medium to large batches with additional tubs or rapid refill
- Cleans up in about 2-3 minutes
- Great for use in confined spaces—no need for multiple trips
- Gas model powered by Honda 4-cycle gasoline engine
The portable, hand-held, simple-to-operate small batch mixing system quickly and efficiently mixes water with concrete, mortar, grout and stucco.
Maddog™ Model# MDGX17 Portable Mixing System comes with the mixer, tub & tub lid.
- Engine Brand: Honda GX25 4-cycle
- Fuel Type: Gasoline Only
- Weight: 39 lbs Total weight of complete system (mixer, mixing tub, and tub lid)
- Length: 43.4375 in. Total length of complete system
- Width: 19 in. Total width of complete system
- Height: 13.5 in. Total height of complete system
Other Mixing Systems vs. Maddog:
| Hoe and Trough
Tow Behind Wheeled-Drum Mixer
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh