DEWALT Forced Air Propane Heater 35,000-65,000 BTU/Hr. - DXH65FAV
The DXH65FAV forced air propane heater burns at 65,000 BTU/HR and can be adjusted down 35,000 BTU/HR. Equipped with Quiet Burner Technology this heater operates with 50% less noise than standard units of similar size. Includes a 20' hose and regulator, and is manufactured with a large ergonomic handle and a split barrel design for easy maintenance. When operated with a 20LB propane tank you can heat approximately 1625 square feet of space for around 7 hours on high or 12 hours on low.
- Rugged two-piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of damage on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
- FUEL TYPE LIQUID PROPANE
- HEATER TYPE PROPANE
- HEATING AREA 1,250 SQ.FT.
- HOSE LENGTH 15'
- IGNITION TYPE CONTINUOUS SPARK IGNITION
- LP CONSUMPTION RATE 1.3 - 3.0 LBS./HR.
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE 20 LBS.
- NET WEIGHT 20 LBS.
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 35,000 - 65,000 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 300 CFM
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 110V
- REGULATOR SETTINGS 28" WC.
- RUN-TIME 7 HRS.
- L.P. Hose and Regulator
We Also Recommend
Mr. Heater Forced Air Propane Heater 30,000 - 60,000 BTU/Hr., MH60QFAV
Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Unit Heater 50,000 BTU/Hr.
Mr. Heater High Intensity Radiant Propane Garage Heater 40,000 BTU/Hr., MH40LP