Post Driver, 2" Barrel, 1750 BPM, 35 lbs.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
What's in the Box
- 2" barrel
- Weighs only 35 pounds
- Offers 1,750 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 horsepower Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% self-contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampening springs to lessen vibration
- Handles designed for optimal comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- Drives up to 1,000 posts-per-gallon to save on fuel costs
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
Powerful and portable commercial driver. Easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line.
Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. The 2” barrel accepts t-posts, PasturePro posts, or fibreglass rods that are 1” to 1⅞” in diameter.
Comes with a toolkit for servicing and a protective storage case for easy and safe transport.
Also included is a 1” adapter sleeve for driving posts, rods, or rebar that is ¾” to 1” in diameter.
¾” and ½” sleeves can be purchased separately.
Assembled and serviced in the USA.
|Engine||1.3 HP Honda 4-stroke|
|Max Post Diameter||1-7/8"|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
We Also Recommend
Post Driver, Gas-Powered, 3-1/4" Barrel, 1850 BPM, 45 lbs.
Post Driver with Post Master Drive Cap, 3-1/4" Barrel, 1850 BPM, 45 LBS
Post Driver, PGD2875H, 3-1/4" Barrel, 1500-2000 BPM, 30 lbs.