Titan PGD3200 Gas-Powered Post Driver, 3-1/4" Barrel, 1850 BPM, 45 lbs.SKU: PGD3200
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
What's in the Box
- Weighs only 45 pounds
- Offers 1,850 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 horsepower Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% self-contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampening springs to lessen vibration to the operator
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
Powerful and portable commercial driver. Easy to lift, move, and carry down the fence line.
Drives posts in half the time of a manual driver. 3¼” barrel accepts posts from 2” to 3⅛” in diameter.
Includes 2” adapter sleeve for driving posts, rods, or rebar that is 1” to 2” in diameter. Also comes with a toolkit for servicing and a protective storage case.
Assembled and serviced in the USA.
|Engine||1/3 HP Honda 4-stroke|
|Max Post Diameter||3 ⅛"|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
This is a really good post driver, service was good and delivery was fast. Thanks Greg Kennedy Construction
Excellent machine. Had a little issue with when temperature got hot outside above 90. Would not run. The gas hose was to long and was linking off. NB so no fuel to carb
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your Titan Post Driver! I hope the issue worked itself out. If you have any trouble in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh