Snow Bull Walk-Behind Snowplow
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150
- Handle Height Adjustment - For optimal operator comfort
- Honda Commercial Engine
- Plow Angle Adjustment and Detachable Shovel Walls - For plowing snow to the side
- Plow Height Lock - Adjust for different surfaces and terrains
- Dual Track Drive - Provides stability to generate great traction for any snow conditions
- 2 Speeds Forward - 1 Speed Reverse
- Optimal for clearing snow on driveways, sidewalks, alleys, lanes, in front of entrances and other narrow areas
- Doesn't throw snow, rocks or debris at parked cars, people or pets
- Makes it easier and safer to clear wet, compact and heavy snow (no more clogged augers!)
Tired of the same old snow removal methods? Not anymore! Now Canadians can use a walk-behind snowplow that brings innovation to regular winter maintenance.
The Snow Bull has been meticulously engineered to provide the user with the utmost ease and efficiency when clearing snow. With its adjustable plow angle, it easily plows roadsides, walkways and driveways, without throwing rocks and debris at people, animals or cars.
The dual tracks provide great traction, and not even heavy, wet snow will slow you down. A Honda commercial-grade engine safely powers the Snow Bull through any place a traditional snow blower can go, without problems like clogged augurs or safety risks that can occur when throwing snow and icy debris into the air.
Winter in Canada is no match for the Snow Bull!
|Model||Snow Bull (SGW803)|
31.5″ W x 13"H.
-30, -15, 0, 15, 30 degrees
|Engine||Honda Commercial 160cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.3 U.S qts|
2 forward (1.4 mph / 2.3 mph ) - 1 reverse (1.8 mph)
|Transmission||OREC original, dog clutch|
|Track Size||4 3/4″ wide track|
|Dimensions||65″L x 32″W x 41″H|