DEWALT 3.3 KW Forced Air Electric Construction Heater DXH330
The thermostatically controlled DXH330 Electric heater operates at 3300 watts on a 240v single phase circuit. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction.
- Recessed controls provide protection for switches and knobs.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- Burner coils are supported at both the top and bottom to reduce transport noise and provide extra support for increased coil life.
- AMPS 14 A
- HEATER TYPE ELECTRIC
- MINIMUM BREAKER REQUIRED 2-POLE 15 A
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 11,260 BTU/HR.
- OUTPUT (CFM) 250 CFM
- OUTPUT (KW) 3.3 KW
- PHASE SINGLE
- SYSTEM 240V
- WATTS 3,300 W
- WEIGHT 19 LBS.
We Also Recommend
Mr. Heater Golf Cart Propane Heater, 4,000 BTU/Hr., MH4GC
Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" Heater 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU/Hr.
HeatStar 125000-170000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater HS170FAVT (F170170)