XPOWER CF35 Activated Carbon Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Captures a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Utilizes Extruded Activated Carbon – carbon pellets manufactured to uniform size helps to ensure maximum airflow and maximum contact
- Works by adsorption, carbon filtration’s natural ability to attract and hold gas and liquid molecules on its surface
- One pound of carbon has 534,438 square yards of available surface – equivalent to the area covered by more than 100 football fields
- Compatible with XPOWER X-3400A, X-3580 and X-3700 Air Scrubbers
The CF35 activated carbon filter now equips the XPOWER Air Scrubbers to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds.